Great White North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Great White North

Ogame Uni 32: GWN's Homepage

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

metal for crystal or deut

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Almighty Goat
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

metal for crystal or deut Empty
PostSubject: metal for crystal or deut   metal for crystal or deut Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:24 pm

I'm going to have a huge surplus of metal as I start saving for gravitron, so I would appreciate any of you who have a surplus of either crystal or deut to trade with me. I will trade at rates of 2:2:1 for those of you who are interested. This trade offer is open until further notice.
Back to top Go down
FightNfive
Admiral
Admiral
FightNfive

PostSubject: Re: metal for crystal or deut   metal for crystal or deut Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:32 pm

well w/o my fleet to eat up fuel, I should be producing more than enough deut. So as you need it, let me know and I will see what I can trade you...right now I am researching stuff, so it ate my current supply.
Back to top Go down
https://greatwhitenorth.forumotion.com
Almighty Goat
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

PostSubject: Re: metal for crystal or deut   metal for crystal or deut Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:29 am

Excellent! I think that is going to be the one that limits me the most. I will let you know when I have a good bit. Smile
Back to top Go down
screature
Commander
Commander
screature

PostSubject: Trade good idea.   metal for crystal or deut Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:27 pm

AG: I have a surplus of over 200K Deut in Galaxy 6:166 - is this near by you? Would love to get my hands on more Crystal (spending it faster than I can produce it). My main fleet returns later this evening. I won't be back on-line until later this evening (EST 10:00 pm) due to work commitment. If you respond, I can send you Deut overnight.

I've got Nanite Lvl 1 under construction in G3:195 (and about 150K Deut hiding there,too). I will be in large fleet construction mode very soon.
Back to top Go down
Almighty Goat
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

PostSubject: Re: metal for crystal or deut   metal for crystal or deut Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:42 pm

I'm trading metal for either crystal or deut.
Back to top Go down
screature
Commander
Commander
screature

PostSubject: Deut for metal   metal for crystal or deut Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:15 pm

OK, give me a destination and time. How much D?
Back to top Go down
Almighty Goat
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

PostSubject: Re: metal for crystal or deut   metal for crystal or deut Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:17 am

Really looking for crystal if anyone has any....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: metal for crystal or deut   metal for crystal or deut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

metal for crystal or deut
Page 1 of 1